Legal Update: COVID-19 Related Issues for Illinois Community Associations
Replay of our 4/6/20 LIVE Legal Update, streamed on Youtube.
The “Stay-at-Home” order in Illinois is set to expire on April 7th. Whether the order expires or is extended, there are constantly new developments in the issues surrounding COVID-19.
This free Live Legal Update is intended to help board members, owners, residents, managers, and businesses understand the issues surrounding COVID-19 mitigation and relief efforts as they impact condominium, townhome, and homeowners’ associations in Illinois.
This event will feature a live panel of three attorneys specializing in Community Association law. The panel will be answering some frequently asked questions and will also be taking questions from the live chat.
The attorneys on the live panel will include:
- Nicholas P. Bartzen, Esq. – Altus Legal
- Michael G. Kreibich – KSN
- Laura L. Marinelli – Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
For more information from Community Associations Institute on COVID-19:
- What to Know About COVID-19, Your Community, and CAI
- CAI National – COVID-19 Q&A
- Control Messaging to Association Members and Occupants: How Managers and Boards Can Respond to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Concerns
- Community Associations and COVID-19 FAQ – Common Interest Podcast
About the Common Interest Podcast
New episodes will be available for download every 1st and 3rd Tuesday, listen to them in your favorite Podcast app or listen to them here in the CAI Illinois Blog. The Common Interest Podcast is now available for free download from several podcast directories, including:
If you have a story you’d like to share on the Common Interest Podcast, contact Brandon at the CAI Illinois office – [email protected] or (847)301-7505 for more information on how you can get involved.