CAI-IL Partnership Program
The CAI-IL Partnership Program is intended to meet the growing needs of our industry professionals and businesses. There is truly a place for every member company in this program, and recent program updates allow Partners even more flexibility!
In addition to Annual Partnerships, individual event/program sponsorships and advertising are available.
New in 2023
- Same prices as 2022!
- More flexibility when choosing to advertise. Instead of specific ad size allocations, you can now use a much larger flex fund to purchase ads at a 50% Annual Partner discount. Or you can choose not to advertise at all and use the flex fund for other sponsorships or attendee tickets.
- Diamond Partners receive two premium booths at Conference & Expo, including carpet and padding.
- Gold Partners receive a premium booth now instead of a regular booth, including carpet and padding.
- Event sponsorship prices will increase in 2023, and Annual Partner allocations are adjusted to cover these increases.
- Diamond, Platinum, Gold, and Silver partners now receive two program sponsorships for better exposure.
The program will provide you with continual exposure at CAI events throughout the year and enable you to reach your business goals by increasing your presence in the community association market. Whether in-person or virtual, CAI Illinois offers opportunities for you to promote your business and make connections.
Participating companies will receive tremendous exposure in their target market through promotion, advertising, and networking in the community association industry. CAI-IL represents 100,000 homeowners and managers through extensive outreach to its 1,500+ members.
Additionally, the Chapter relies on the financial contributions of participating companies to fulfill its mission. Partnership demonstrates a high level of support for CAI-IL and helps execute programs for its members.
Management Company Partners
Because management companies become annual partners for different reasons than business partners, CAI-IL is now offering more flexibility in sponsorship fund usage. Management companies now have the option of transferring event sponsorship dollars into a separate education flex fund to use to send their managers to CAI-IL education programs.
Annual Partners receive an unparalleled list of benefits. Many of the benefits are tangible, such as significantly enhanced advertising placements, Partner dollars to spend on additional sponsorships, and special recognition as Annual Partners. Many of the benefits come in the form of increased exposure and are perception-based. Recognition as an Annual Partner means that your company will be listed on signage at events, listed in printed marketing materials, and offered repeated thanks and verbal recognition throughout the year.
Benefit to CAI-IL
The Chapter receives tremendous financial support from our Chapter Partners and in turn, is better able to work for the betterment and continuous advancement of the community association industry. Further, the increased revenue received from Chapter Partners enables committees to focus on the quality of the Chapter’s educational programming, networking events, and other member services.