Get the Most Out of Your Experience. Volunteer!
You will get the most out of your membership if you invest time into helping Chapter committees stay active and innovative. Our committees implement the strategic plan for the Chapter. From programs to publications to legislative activity, committee members provide the strength that enables the Chapter to meet the needs of its members in our area.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Meet, network and establish a rapport with other industry members and the community association industry
- Establish yourself and your company as a leader in the community association industry
- Keep abreast of changes, trends and developments in the community association industry
- Recognition among peers for outstanding work and volunteerism
- Share knowledge and experiences to create quality programs & services to improve the community association industry
Volunteers are placed on a quarterly basis in March and June. CAI IL holds a volunteer orientation and placement meeting each quarter to make sure volunteers understand the workings of CAI and are given the tools to be successful within their committees. Volunteers must attend one of these meetings before serving on a committee. Learn about CAI’s committees and submit a volunteer application below. Cutoff dates for applications are
March 1 and June 1.Volunteer Application