Join more than 1,500 industry professionals and homeowner volunteer leaders – along with over 200 exhibitors – for the most comprehensive 2-day event for community associations in the state of Illinois!
This year’s CAI-IL Condo – HOA Conference & Expo will offer education sessions on legal updates, innovative trends, hot topics, and industry best practices, as well as opportunities to share, learn, network, and discuss challenges and solutions. Come and learn to “Gear Up Your Community”
This year’s Conference & Expo will help you:
- Steer Your Board into Effective Meetings
- Identify Ways to Better Communicate
- Discuss the Condominium and Common Interest Community Ombudsperson Act
- Learn the What, Why, & How of Risk Management and Loss Control
- Discover a Practical Approach to Vendor Selection
- Understand Financials, Budgets, Reserves & Reports
- Explore Legal Hot Topics
- Learn About Association Security: Finances, Fingerprints and Fakers
- Prevent Fraud and Asset Misappropriation
- Connect with over 200 Exhibitors
- Gear Up Your Community with Successful Techniques
NEW PRICING THIS YEAR!
Lower Homeowner Leader pricing means your whole board can attend at an affordable rate. Members can attend all education sessions and the expo hall for $10. If registered by February 15, CAI will include a $10 Expoteria lunch voucher!
Special early bird pricing changes each month so register early to obtain the most cost-effective rate.
For details, visit www.cai-illinois.org/event/il-condo-hoa-conference-expo-2019/