The Illinois Chapter of CAI is proud to announce that we have been selected by CAI National to host a PCAM Case Study on August 13-14, 2020. The Chapter is looking for a Community Association to host the PCAM Case Study.
A major benefit for the association hosting a Case Study program is receipt of the top three to five papers written for the program. While the opinions written in the papers are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of CAI or the Facilitator, the information can be of invaluable assistance to the property.
PCAM – Professional Community Association Manager designation is the highest professional recognition available nationwide to managers who specialize in community association management. Case Study communities must meet the criteria listed below:
SITE SELECTION CRITERIA
- The size of the community association should be several hundred units if possible.
- A community association that is indicative of the size, layout and type for that local area.
- The community association should be challenging and larger in size than an average association.
- The budget should encompass on-site personnel (if possible), master insurance, contractors, utilities and reserves.
- Monthly financial reports must be available for the past three months and audited year end statements must be available for the past two years.
- The association should have been under homeowner control for at least two years.
- If possible, the community association should have some recreational amenity, whether it be a pool, tennis courts, jogging trail, playgrounds, clubhouse, etc.
- In geographical areas where central heating and cooling plants are common, the community association chosen should have a central plant.
If your community would like to support the PCAM program and be considered as a PCAM Case Study host, please contact Cheryl Murphy, Executive Director, CAI-Illinois at [email protected]