Who Should Attend?
- Community Association Managers
- Management Company Executives;
- Product and Service Providers;
- Association Board Members;
- Association Unit Owners; and
- Anyone involved in making decisions in your community association.
- More than 1,500+ attendees and exhibitors — Network with fellow homeowners, board members, managers, service providers and more! Get ideas, find new suppliers and make great connections
- Continuing education — 6 hours of continuing education credits available!
- Dedicated exhibit-only time — You’ll never have to choose between attending a great session and visiting the exhibit hall. Plus view the main stage for additional education and announcements
- Networking — Make new connections and visit with old friends during the networking reception in the exhibit hall.
- Free online information page — Plan your day with session information and a guide to the expansive exhibit hall
- Win Prizes — Participate in the exhibit hall scavenger hunt to win prizes!
Included This Year
- Up to 6 CE credits
- Homeowner Q&A session with social time to meet other homeowners
- Updated exhibit hall floorplan with shorter, more intimate aisles
- Scavenger hunt with prizes
- 2 hours for networking reception
- Lounge area with seating
- Additional bar for shorter lines
- Sponsored specialty drinks
Please note that not all sessions are general audience. Homeowner and Community Association Manager sessions are marked as such.
Please note sessions are for information purposes only and you do not need to select your sessions at this time.
Schedule Coming Soon
|Date||All Access CAI Members for CAMs||All Access Non-Members for CAMs||All Access for Homeowner Leaders||Expo Hall Only for CAMs||Business Partner Tour|
|Feb 3 – Onsite||95||140||0||0||0|
Hotel Information: Coming Soon
Connect with 1500 homeowners, board members, community managers and colleagues, in-person, in an educational and social environment.
Cost to Exhibit
|Booth Options||Early Bird Member||Early Bird Non-Member||After 1/9/24 Member||After 1/9/24 Non-Member|
|Each Regular Booth||$1,750||$2,750||$2,050||$3,050|
|Each Premium Booth (high traffic and visibility in the expo hall)||$1,950||$2,950||$2,250||$3,250|
|Lead Scanner (includes contact information of people who visited your booth)||$145||$245||$225||$245|
What’s Included in Your Booth?
- Registration for 3 booth reps which includes buffet lunch and networking reception in the expo hall
- Company listing on our online information page
- Company listing in the 2024 Conference Book (dependent on commitment date) given to the first 500 attendees
- Post-show attendee mail list (no emails) provided to exhibitors who complete the 2024 Exhibitor evaluation
- Extensive targeted and web marketing and social media efforts to bring you more attendees
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities to increase your visibility
Exhibitor Registration Dates
|October 16||Diamond Partners|
|October 19||Platinum Partners|
|October 23||Gold Partners|
|October 24||Silver & Bronze Partners|
|October 25||CAI Member Registration|
|November 1||Open Registration|
Sponsorship / Advertising Information
- PREMIUM BOOTHS Premium booths will have a more prominent location with higher traffic and visibility.
- NETWORKING RECEPTION will be during expo hall hours from 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- EXHIBIT HALL HOURS Friday from 12:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- LEAD SCANNERS Booths that purchased lead scanning will receive a full contact list of attendees who visit their booth.
- POST-SHOW ATTENDEE LIST Exhibitors will be sent an evaluation of the Expo. Once this is received, CAI will send an attendee list within 2 weeks after the conference, which includes name, company, and address. Exhibitors who purchase lead scanning will additionally receive a list of their booth visitors which also includes email addresses and phone numbers for those leads.
Thank You to Our 2024 Sponsors
Attendee Information Page
Exhibit Hall Entrance Sponsor
Legislative Action Donation Sponsor
Morning Coffee Sponsor
Scavenger Hunt Sponsor
Apex Landscaping, Inc.
Barry Roofing & Insulation, Inc.
BELFOR Property Restoration
DuBois Paving Co.
Hammerbrush Painting and Construction
Hirzel Law, PLC
Keough & Moody, P.C.
Midwest Property Services
Pacific Western Bank
RCL Engineering Group
Select Roofing & Gutter
Universal Construction and Home Restoration
Vote HOA Now
Woodland Windows & Doors