- Abbington Distinctive Banquets, Glen Ellyn, IL.
- April 12 , 2019
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
“Hot LEGAL Topics Affecting Community Associations”
Board Members, Homeowners, and Property Managers— Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the latest legal updates, ask legal questions, and interact with attorneys and community association colleagues.
Benefits of Attending:
- Eight law firms will present ‘Hot Legal Topics’ which affect community associations
- Attend up to 4 sessions
- Interact with attorneys at breakfast & lunch
- Breakfast & lunch included
- Efficient seminar schedule to maximize your education
- Up to 8 CAI Continuing Education Credits (8 approved for CMCA, AMS)
- Early Bird Registration Discount if you register by March 5th $129–CAI Members / $179–Non-Members
- Registration from March 6th – April 5th $149–CAI Members / $199–Non-Members
8 Continuing Education Hours