Engineering Support Services (ESS) was founded in 2011 to provide engineering services to townhome and condominium associations, restaurants, hotels and other engineering firms. In 2015, we saw a need to further enhance services particularly to the condominium, townhome and HOA markets. To fill this need Engineering Support Services became a Licensed Professional Engineering Firm.
The mission of ESS is to equip our clients for success! We do this by using our real-world construction and engineering experience to help building owners, managers and association boards navigate building integrity issues and capital projects. To achieve this mission, ESS employs the following strategies;
- Dedication to long-term client success – our commitment involves building rich relationships with our clients that extend beyond the execution of the project tasks.
- Client communication – ESS is committed to maintaining open & clear lines of communication from proposal submission through project completion and beyond.
- Accurate & Timely Reporting – ESS project reports are technically accurate and our user-friendly format ensures clients can easily understand he report content. A principal of ESS reviews every report prior to delivery to ensure compliance with company and industry standards.
- Use of Technology – ESS uses up-to-date technology to provide the most accurate results possible and our equipment is calibrated regularly to ensure accuracy & reliability.
- Professionalism – ESS staff frequently attends educational seminars to stay current with industry codes, standards of practice and new product development.
The staff at ESS have more than 170 years of combined experience, specializing in moisture intrusion and building facade renovation projects. Staff and management participate in professional organizations and achieve accreditation in their field.
Areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, Balcony & Decks, Chicago Facade Ordinance Inspections, Roofing, Siding, Masonry, EIFS Inspections and Property Condition Assessments. ESS has vast experience in project specification development, project bidding & contractor selection assistance and project monitoring/oversight services.
We look forward to helping you with your building needs and developing a long-term relationship with you! Contact us today! 630-904-9100 or [email protected]