We look back on the first year of the Common Interest Podcast’s first year of guests and their stories working with condo, townhome, and homeowners’ associations.
It was tough to pick out some of our favorite moments, as all our guests have shared a wealth of knowledge and insights to help our listeners. Thank you for supporting our first successful year of the show!
Links to full episodes from the selected clips:
- Not Your Average Noise Complaint
- Trash Talk
- Hoarder Eviction
- Board President Likes His Perks
- Is it an Emotional Support Animal?
- 22.1 Disclosures in Condo Associations
- Balcony Project Requires Special Assessment
- Getting Involved in Your Association
- The Dangers of Not Being Fair, Reasonable, and Consistent
About the Common Interest Podcast
New episodes will be available for download every 1st and 3rd Tuesday, listen to them in your favorite Podcast app or listen to them here in the CAI Illinois Blog. The Common Interest Podcast is now available for free download from several podcast directories, including:
If you have a story you’d like to share on the Common Interest Podcast, contact Brandon at the CAI Illinois office – [email protected] or (847)301-7505 for more information on how you can get involved.