The Community Association Manager is responsible for managing and administering the day-to-day operations for a portfolio of Community Associations (HOA’s, Condominiums, Townhomes and Commercial properties). The Property Manager will oversee and coordinate the property management and maintenance activities of each Association, to ensure that they are promptly and efficiently managed.
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager who has great communication skills, excellent time management skills, is efficient in multi-tasking, and has great leadership qualities. Strong written and verbal communications required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service communication with Board Members, Homeowners, Contractors
and fellow co-workers
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of all pertinent documents and overseeing the policies, procedures and goals of the Association through their governing documents (Bylaws and Declaration, Rules and Regulations), budgeted expenses, certificate of insurance and vendor contracts.
- Resolve Owner/Resident complaints and issues using strong communication skills
- General knowledge of building construction
- Oversee the management of buildings, including maintenance services and outside contractors/vendors
- Monthly property inspections of each Association to ensure property maintenance standards
- Solicitation of bids and review of contractor proposals. General knowledge of contract negotiations
- Preparation of monthly Management reports and property inspection reports
- Monthly review of Accounting and Financial statements.
- Drafting of annual budgets
- Supervise property assistants with guidance in assignments and tasks.
- Approval and review of vendor invoices
- On call after hour pager emergency assistance every 10 weeks for a one-week rotation
- Attendance at Board of Directors meetings
An applicant must currently hold one of the following certifications:
- Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA)
- Community Association Managers International Certification Board (CAMICB),
- Community Association Management Exam (COMEXM);
- OR Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Word Processing and computer skills. Excel knowledge a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
Compensation / Hours:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Benefits: healthcare plan
- Gas reimbursement
- Cell phone
- Performance bonus
- Continuing education
Please forward your resume to [email protected]