Property Specialists, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time Assistant in our Elgin Office. We are a large, full-service property management company that has served the Chicagoland area for over 45 years.
Prefer the candidate to have some knowledge in homeowner association (property) management. Candidates should have strong computer, customer service and organizational skills.
- Preparing and emailing work orders to vendors.
- Following up on work order status when needed.
- Setting up files for new properties.
- Track Returned Homeowner Mail
- Saving Financial and Delinquency reports in Property Folders Monthly.
- Coding invoices and Completing Work Orders.
- Updating Homeowner information in Vantaca and Data Bases with new name changes, HOQ, TQ, and lease information when received.
- Reception coverage when needed.
- Prepare document file folder for Annual Meetings.
- File Purging
- Answer and return phone calls and emails
- Relaxed Atmosphere Accompanied by Family-Friendly Culture
- Competitive Salary
- Advancement in company as we grow
- 401K (after one year)
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume to:
Melissa Brooks, CMCA, AMS
Senior Account Manager
2155 Point Blvd., Elgin, IL 60123