On May 11, 2016, CAI Illinois and ILAC will hold a Fundraising event at Zanies in Rosemont to support the lobbyist who works on your behalf. We are asking for your support towards the silent auction by donating an item by April 15th to our CAI office.
If you prefer to make a monetary donation, you may do so by making checks payable to the Illinois Legislative Action Committee and mailing to CAI, 1821 Walden Office Square, Suite 100, Schaumburg, IL 60173. Or by visiting the CAI National Website to make your donation.
Did you know?
ILAC is the primary voice with legislators and regulators for the state chapter that speaks with one voice on state legislative and regulatory matters that affect community associations, community association managers and CAI business partners.
- ILAC takes a pro-active role and develops legislation for introduction in the Illinois legislature
- ILAC reviews, monitors, supports or opposes pending federal, state and local legislation or regulations, collectively takes “a position” on each bill or ordinance and through our lobbyist, communicates the position to elected officials
- ILAC encourages members to communicate with their representatives to influence the course of proposed legislation
- ILAC provides educational services to the chapter membership through legal forums which update members on legal and legislative developments affecting community associations
- ILAC contributes articles to Common Interest Magazine
- ILAC monitors growing trends and develops strategies to protect community associations
- ILAC promotes, communicates, and implements CAI public policy at the state level