There are many designations to help Community Managers stand out from the rest, and we want our committed Business Partners to be able to do the same.
With the Business Partner of Excellence (BPE) distinction, you can make your company stand out. Once you earn this distinction, the BPE logo will appear next to your name in the CAI directory, and you will be able to use the logo on your company marketing materials. You will also receive a Business Partner of Excellence plaque.
As a long-standing, contributing member of CAI, we encourage you to earn this distinction and help us inspire excellence within the community association industry.
Further your education.
As a Business Partner of Excellence, you will complete the Educated Business Partner course and aide in achieving excellence in community associations by providing education to others as well.
How will the Business Partner of Excellence Distinction benefit you?
- An award plaque to display at your office to show visiting customers and your employees your accomplishment
- Use of the Business Partner of Excellence logo on your marketing material
- A Business Partner of Excellence logo next to your company’s name in the CAI-Illinois Directory to make your listing stand out
- Listing in CAI-IL’s Common Interest Magazine as a BPE
- Recognition at the CAI-Illinois Golf Outing
Earning your Business Partner of Excellence distinction is dependent on a point based application. Some of the prerequisites include:
- Five years of direct community association experience with CAI-Illinois
- Bronze Partner or greater, and/or having employees with five years or greater as a contributor to CAI-Illinois
- Book of Business – this applies to your company/firm or a specific division or practice area. (25% of Qualified Workforce must have at least 75% of their day-to-day business involving common interest community associations)
- Five years or greater as a member of CAI-Illinois
- Must maintain all necessary licenses and insurance per your specific industry requirements
|Submissions Open||October 1, 2018|
|Submissions Close||October 31, 2018|
|Review Period||November 1-5, 2018|
|Qualifiers Announced||November 7, 2018|
|Award Presentation||2018 Excellence Awards & Winter Gala,
November 16, 2018