- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- February 21 , 2020 - February 21 , 2020
New This Year-Convenient 1-Day Conference & Expo!
All the same education and networking in one day, February 21, 2020
Join more than 1,500 industry professionals and homeowner volunteer leaders – along with over 200 exhibitors – for the most comprehensive 1-day event for community associations in the state of Illinois!
This year’s CAI-IL Condo – HOA Conference & Expo will give you “2020 Vision” and offer education sessions on legal updates, innovative trends, hot topics, and industry best practices, as well as opportunities to share, learn, network, and discuss challenges and solutions.
Who Should Attend?
- Community Association Managers;
- Management company executives;
- Product and service providers;
- Association board members;
- Association unit owners; and
- Anyone involved in making decisions in your community association.
- Convenient One-Day Format – Same amount of education and networking as in previous years, now conveniently held in one day.
- More than 200 exhibitors and meet 1,500+ attendees — Network with fellow homeowners, board members, managers, service providers and more! Get ideas, find new suppliers and make great connections — all in one great location!
- A full day of education — Up to 8 hours of continuing education credit are available!
- 4.5 hours of exhibit-only time — You’ll never have to choose between attending a great session and visiting the exhibit hall.
- Networking Reception — Make new connections and visit with old friends during our 2.5-hour networking reception taking place in the exhibit hall during exhibit hours on Friday night.
- Extend Your Networking Time – There will be plenty of time after the Expo closes for attendees to dine, network and socialize in the Rosemont area.
- Free mobile app — Plan your day with session information and a guide to the expansive exhibit hall
General Conference Information
|DAY ONE||Friday, February 21, 2020|
|7:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Exhibitor Load In|
|7:30 AM – 7:00 PM||Registration Open|
|8:30 AM – 9:30 AM||Education Sessions|
|9:45 AM – 10:45 AM||Education Sessions|
|11:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Education Sessions|
|12:00 PM – 6:00 PM||Exhibit Hall Open|
|12:00 PM – 1:30 PM||Buffet Lunch Available|
|2:00 PM – 2:45 PM||Education Sessions|
|3:00 PM – 3:45 PM||Education Sessions|
|3:30 PM – 6:00 PM||Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall|
|6:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Exhibitor Break Down & Move Out (No Breakdown Before 6:00 PM)|
|Two Weeks After Conference||Saturday, March 7, 2020|
|8:30 AM – 11:30 AM||Education Session in Rosemont|
Homeowner/Board Member/Manager Attendee Information
Register by December 15 for the Lowest Rate!
New 1-Day Format—Friday Only
Session Information Coming Soon
- Registration for three (3) booth reps, per 10×10 booth, that includes buffet lunch Friday afternoon and networking reception including two drinks taking place in the exhibit hall during exhibit hours on Friday night
- Company listing in our Mobile App and website
- Company listing in the 2020 Conference Book (dependent on commitment date) which all conference attendees receive
- Convenient drive up and drive in loading/unloading of exhibit materials.
- Complimentary runners to assist with load in/load out.
- Promotional marketing materials to send to your current and prospective clients to help you drive booth traffic.
- Post-show attendee mail list (no emails) provided to exhibitors who complete the 2020 Exhibitor evaluation.
- Extensive targeted and web marketing and social media efforts to bring you more attendees.
- Complimentary sign with company name and booth furnishing to include one 6′ skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket.
- Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities to increase your visibility.
|October 17||Diamond Partners|
|October 22||Platinum Partners|
|October 25||Gold Partners|
|October 30||Silver & Bronze Partners|
|November 6||CAI Members|
|November 13||Open Registration|