- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- February 23 , 2018 - February 24 , 2018
- 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Join more than 1,500 industry professionals and homeowner volunteer leaders – along with nearly 200 exhibitors – for the most comprehensive 2-day event for community associations in the state of Illinois!
This year’s CAI-IL Condo – HOA Conference & Expo will offer education sessions on legal updates, innovative trends, hot topics, and industry best practices, as well as opportunities to share, learn, network, and discuss challenges and solutions. Come and learn the “Tools to Thrive in Community Living!”
Who Should Attend?
- Community Association Managers;
- Management company executives;
- Product and service providers;
- Association board members;
- Association unit owners; and
- Anyone involved in making decisions in your community association.
- More than 200 exhibitors meet 1,500+ attendees — Network with fellow homeowners, board members, managers, service providers and more! Get ideas, find new suppliers and make great connections — all in one great location!
- Two days of education — Up to 7 hours of continuing education credit are available!
- 6+ hours of exhibit-only time — You’ll never have to choose between attending a great session and visiting the exhibit hall.
- Networking Reception — Make new connections and visit with old friends during our three-hour networking reception taking place in the exhibit hall during exhibit hours on Friday night.
- Free mobile app — Plan your day with session information and a guide to the expansive exhibit hall
- Mr. Fix-It Radio Program— Nationally recognized do-it-yourself expert, Lou Mandfredini, broadcasting his WGN show live at the Conference
General Conference Information
|DAY ONE||Friday, February 23, 2018|
|10:00 AM – 2:00 PM||Exhibitor Load-in|
|12:00 PM – 7:00 PM||Registration Opens|
|1:00 PM – 2:15 PM||Manager Education Sessions|
|1:30 PM – 4:00 PM||Homeowner/Board Member DCAL Education Session|
|2:30 PM – 4:00 PM||Manager Education Session|
|4:00 PM – 7:00 PM||Exhibit Hall / Networking Reception|
|DAY TWO||Saturday, February 24, 2018|
|6:30 AM – 1:30 PM||Registration Open|
|7:00 AM – 10:00 AM||Lou Manfredini Live WGN Radio Broadcast|
|8:00 AM – 9:30 AM||Legal & Legislative Update|
|9:00 AM – 1:00 PM||Exhibit Hall Open|
|9:45 AM – 10:00 AM||DCAL Recognition|
|10:00 AM – 10:30 AM||Annual Meeting|
|10:30 AM – 11:00 AM||Hot Topic Mini Session|
|11:00 AM – 12:30 PM||Buffet Lunch|
|11:30 AM – 12:00 PM||Hot Topic Mini Session|
|1:00 PM – 2:30 PM||General Education Session|
|1:00 PM – 2:30 PM||Manager Only Education Session|
|1:00 PM – 3:30 PM||Homeowner/Board Member DCAL Education Session|
|1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Exhibit Break Down and Move Out (NO BREAKDOWN before 1:00 PM)|
Hilton Rosemont Chicago O’Hare
5550 N. River Road
Phone: (800) HILTONS
$105.00/night + Tax
Reservation deadline to secure negotiated rate: February 1, 2018
Reference Community Associations Institute of Illinois (CAI) when making your reservation
Homeowner/Board Member/Manager Attendee Information
Exhibitor Information SOLD OUT
- Registration for three(3) booth reps, per 10×10 booth, that includes networking reception taking place in the exhibit hall during exhibit hours on Friday night and lunch on Saturday
- Company listing in our Mobile App and website
- Company listing in the 2018 Conference Book. All conference attendees receive one. Dependent on commitment date.
- Convenient drive up and drive in loading/unloading of exhibit materials.
- Complimentary runners to assist with load in/load out.
- Complimentary Guest Pass to invite current and prospective clients to Conference at a discounted rate.
- Post-show attendee mail list (no emails) provided to exhibitors who complete the 2018 Exhibitor evaluation.
- Extensive web marketing and social media efforts to bring you more attendees.
- Complimentary sign with company name and booth furnishing to include one 6′ skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket.
- Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities to increase your visibility.