This event has been rescheduled from April 17th to July 14. Please join us on July 14th.
“Hot LEGAL Topics Affecting Community Associations”
Board Members, Homeowners, and Property Managers— Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the latest legal updates, ask legal questions, and interact with attorneys and community association colleagues.
July 14, 2020 8:30am – 10:20am
July 16, 2020 8:30am – 11:40am
July 21, 2020 8:30am – 11:40am
July 23, 2020 8:30am – 11:40am
Benefits of Attending:
- Law firms will present ‘Hot Legal Topics’ which affect community associations
- Attend up to 4 sessions
- Interact with attorneys at breakfast & lunch
- Breakfast & lunch included
- Efficient seminar schedule to maximize your education
- Up to 8 CAI Continuing Education Credits (8 approved for CMCA, AMS)