“Hot LEGAL Topics Affecting Community Associations”
Board Members, Homeowners, and Property Managers— Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the latest legal updates, ask legal questions, and interact with attorneys and community association colleagues.
- 4 days over 2 weeks spanning from July 13th, 2021 – July 22nd, 2021
- Seven law firms presenting ‘Hot Legal Topics’ which affect community associations
- Attend all 8 sessions, earning up to 12 CAI Continuing Education Credits (CE Credits approved for CMCA and AMS designation renewal)
- 4 Q&A Sessions between each session
- Bring your legal questions for the attorney panels!
- Efficient seminar schedule to maximize your education!
- CAI Member Rate – $149
- CAI Member Early Rate – $129 (register by 5/31/21)
- Non-member Rate – $199
- Non-member Early Rate – $179 (register by 5/31/21)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE – Thursday July 9, 2021
CAI-Illinois’ Legal Forum is a Nationally recognized Award-Winning Program!