- Community Associations Institute--Illinois, 1821 Walden Office Square, Suite 100, Schaumburg, IL 60173
- May 19 , 2020
- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This course is part of the DCAL (Dedicated Community Association Leader) recognition course series. You may take this course as part of the recognition program, or as an individual course.
The Understanding Financials course will enable board members and homeowners to comprehend the financial responsibilities of the association including:
- Basic Financial Reports
- Methods of Accounting
- Board Member Responsibilities for Financial Reports
- Budgeting for the Association
- Annual Independent Reports
- Selecting the Accounting Professional
- Reserve Studies
Important notice: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the in class DCAL class has been cancelled and will be a webinar instead.