- CAI – Illinois Chapter Office
- September 27 , 2018 - September 28 , 2018
- 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Learn how to work with leaders to achieve goals and set a positive tone for the community.
This course shows you how to inspire the cooperation needed from board leaders and volunteers to achieve management goals. You’ll learn proven ways to motivate and guide community leaders and help board and committee members accomplish more at every meeting. Topics include:
- Strategies for building better relationships
- Preparing and running efficient meetings
- Motivating and guiding board members
- Encouraging interest and participation in committees
- Developing election procedures
- Organizing community records
- Participant guide
- Flash drive with bonus readings and materials
- CAI Guides for Association Practitioners: The Board Secretary and Meetings and Elections
- The ABCs of Parliamentary Procedure
- 1.5 days | 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM | 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- A multiple choice examination is given at the end of the class.
- Online Format: 4-6 hours to complete the course plus 4 hours of study via reading assignments and discussion boards. Students have 4 months—120 days from purchase date—to complete the course and take the 60-minute exam to receive credit.