- Courtyard Chicago Downtown/River North IL
- November 15 , 2018 - November 17 , 2018
- 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Successful community management starts with the essentials! This comprehensive community association management course provides a practical overview for new managers, an essential review for veteran managers and an advanced course for board members. Successful completion of the M-100 can be the first step toward earning the CMCA credential, awarded by CAMICB. Review the Continuing Education Course Matrix to learn more.
- Roles and responsibilities of managers, owners, committees and the board
- Management ethics
- Developing, implementing and enforcing rules
- Organizing and conducting board meetings
- Preparing budgets and funding reserves
- Assessment collection policies and procedures
- Collecting delinquent payments
- Financial statements, reporting methods and operations
- Evaluating risk management and insurance programs
- Implementing maintenance programs
- Preparing bid requests and identifying key contract provisions
- Recruiting, selecting and managing personnel
- Managing sustainable and developing communities
- Participant guide and flash drive with bonus readings and materials.
- 2.5 days with a multiple choice examination is given at the end of the class.