- April 27 , 2021 - April 30 , 2021
CAI Illinois’ first Virtual Conference & Expo will be held April 27-30, 2021. We are planning for online education; a virtual exhibit hall with pre-set appointments, video chats, and contests; networking opportunities and prizes all in a safe and accessible format. Exhibitor registration will be released January 20. Attendee registration will be released in February.
New This Year-Convenient Virtual Format!
All the same education and networking from the comfort of your home or office
Join more than 1,500 industry professionals and homeowner volunteer leaders for the most comprehensive virtual event for community associations in the state of Illinois!
This year’s CAI-IL Condo – HOA Conference & Expo will help you “Refocus in 2021” and offer education sessions on legal updates, innovative trends, hot topics, and industry best practices, as well as opportunities to share, learn, network, and discuss challenges and solutions.
Who Should Attend?
- Community Association Managers;
- Management company executives;
- Product and service providers;
- Association board members;
- Association unit owners; and
- Anyone involved in making decisions in your community association.
- Convenient Virtual Format – Same amount of education and networking as in previous years, now conveniently held in a virtual format.
- More than 1,500+ attendees and exhibitors— Network with fellow homeowners, board members, managers, service providers and more! Get ideas, find new suppliers and make great connections — all from the comfort of your home or office!
- Continuing education — More than 8 hours of continuing education credits available! Sessions available in live and recorded formats.
- Dedicated exhibit-only time — You’ll never have to choose between attending a great session and visiting the exhibit hall. Plus earn prizes and play games in the virtual exhibit hall.
- Networking Blitzr — Make new connections and visit with old friends during one-on-one speed networking event on Tuesday. Meet for 5-6 minutes per session.
- Free mobile app — Plan your day with session information and a guide to the expansive exhibit hall
|DAY ONE||Tuesday, April 27, 2021|
|2:30 PM – 3:15 PM||Keynote Education Session|
|3:30 PM – 4:45 PM||Exhibit Hall Blitzr (one-on-one speed networking)|
|DAY TWO||Thursday, April 29, 2021|
|12:00PM – 12:45PM||Optional Lunch Bunch Networking|
|1:00PM – 1:10PM||DCAL Recognition|
|1:15 PM – 2:00 PM||Education Sessions|
|2:10 PM – 3:15 PM||Legal & Legislative Update|
|3:15 PM – 4:45 PM||Exhibit Hall (pre-set appointments, contests, demonstrations, live chats)|
|DAY THREE||Friday, April 30, 2021|
|12:00PM – 12:45PM||Optional Lunch Bunch Networking|
|1:00 PM – 1:50 PM||Education Sessions|
|2:00 PM – 2:50 PM||Education Sessions|
|3:00 PM – 4:30 PM||Exhibit Hall (pre-set appointments, contests, demonstrations, live chats, cocktails)|
|Post Conference||Post Conference Online Education Session|
Homeowner/Board Member/Manager Attendee Information
Register by February 28 for the Lowest Rate!
Information Coming Soon
- Registration for unlimited number of booth reps that ability to attend the Blitzr on-on-one speed networking event, pre-set appointments in your virtual booth, conduct demonstrations and contests in your booth
- Company listing in our Mobile App and website
- Company listing in the 2021 Virtual Conference Book (dependent on commitment date) which all conference attendees receive
- Promotional marketing materials including a pre-show attendee list to send to your current and prospective clients to help you drive booth traffic
- Post-show attendee mail list (no emails) provided to exhibitors who complete the 2020 Exhibitor evaluation.
- Extensive targeted and web marketing and social media efforts to bring you more attendees (virtual events have seen a nearly 60% increase in attendance over in-person events)
- Online training to help you set up your virtual booth and successfully navigate the virtual experience
- Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities to increase your visibility.
|January 5||Diamond Partners|
|January 7||Platinum Partners|
|January 11||Gold Partners|
|January 12||Silver & Bronze Partners|
|January 13||CAI Members|
|January 20||Open Registration|
- PREMIUM BOOTHS Premium booths will have a more prominent “location” by being listed on a special page online and in the virtual expo guide and will also have a red ribbon on their listing in the general exhibitor list to indicate the premium booth status.
- NETWORKING RECEPTION We will kick-off the virtual exhibitor experience with a virtual one-on-one Blitzr reception open only to exhibitors and attendees. Attendees and exhibitors will be randomly paired for one-on-one, 5-6 minute conversations. If you need more time, set up a follow up conversation!
- EXHIBIT HALL HOURS Live hours will be Thursday from 3:15pm – 4:45pm and Friday from 3:00pm – 4:30pm where exhibitors and attendees can video chat, have conversation, participate in demonstrations and contests.
- LEAD SCANNERS Booths that purchased lead scanning will receive a full contact list of attendees who visit their virtual booth. This includes attendees who click into the booth and read the information but don’t necessarily set an appointment or interact with booth reps live.
- EDUCATION CLASSES FOR EXHIBITORS There will be several classes leading up to the Conference & Expo which will help you get the most of a virtual conference experience. From how to set up your booth, to what to do during the live exhibit hall time, to how to best present yourself, CAI will help you along the way.
- POST-SHOW ATTENDEE LIST Exhibitors will be sent an evaluation of the Expo. Once this is received, CAI will send an attendee list within 2 weeks after the conference, which includes name, company, and address. Exhibitors who purchase lead scanning will additionally receive a list of their booth visitors which also includes email addresses and phone numbers for those leads.