- Community Associations Institute--Illinois, 1821 Walden Office Square, Suite 100, Schaumburg, IL 60173
- November 10 , 2020
- 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
This course is part of the DCAL (Dedicated Community Association Leader) recognition course series. You may take this course as part of the recognition program, or as an individual course.
What are the benefits of a community association and how are community associations structured? Community associations derive their basic legal authority for their existence, activities and actions from laws and certain legal documents. Learn more about this structure in order to effectively lead your association. This course will explain:
- What is a community association?
- The legal documents that enable a community association to govern its member owners
- The purpose of a community association
- The board, committee and owner roles and responsibilities