- Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
- July 16 , 2020
- 7:45 AM - 3:45 PM
This event has been rescheduled from April 17th to July 16. Please join us on July 16th.
“Hot LEGAL Topics Affecting Community Associations”
Board Members, Homeowners, and Property Managers— Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the latest legal updates, ask legal questions, and interact with attorneys and community association colleagues.
Benefits of Attending:
- Law firms will present ‘Hot Legal Topics’ which affect community associations
- Attend up to 4 sessions
- Interact with attorneys at breakfast & lunch
- Breakfast & lunch included
- Efficient seminar schedule to maximize your education
- Up to 8 CAI Continuing Education Credits (8 approved for CMCA, AMS)