Well established Community Association Management Company based in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago has a position open for an On-Site Community Association Manager. The Manager will be responsible for managing and administering the day to day operations for a 460 unit Condominium Association, including the Master Association., located in Hoffman Estates, IL. The Manager will also oversee and coordinate the property management and maintenance activities of the Association, to ensure that they are promptly and efficiently managed. The Manager will also be responsible for the management of the swimming pool and clubhouse facilities.
We are looking for a licensed property manager who has great communication skills, excellent time management skills, is efficient in multi-tasking, and has great leadership qualities. Strong written and verbal communications required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service communication with Board Members, Homeowners, Contractors, and fellow co-workers
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of all pertinent documents and overseeing the policies, procedures, and goals of the Association through their governing documents (Bylaws and Declaration, Rules and Regulations), budgeted expenses, Certificates of insurance and vendor contracts
- Resolve Owner/Resident complaints and issues using strong communication skills
- General knowledge of building construction
- Oversee the management of buildings, including on-site maintenance services and outside contractors/vendors
- Monthly property inspections of the Association to ensure property maintenance standards
- Solicitation of bids and review of contractor proposals. General knowledge of contract negotiations
- Preparation of monthly Management reports and property inspection reports
- Monthly review of Accounting and Financial Statements
- Bi-monthly accounts payable processing
- Approval and review of vendor invoices
- Drafting of annual budgets
- On call after hour pager emergency assistance – one week out of a 10-week rotation
- Attendance at Board of Directors meetings
- Word Processing and computer skills. Excel knowledge a plus.
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Licensed Community Association Manager
Compensation / Hours
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Benefits: healthcare plan
- Gas reimbursement
- Cell phone
- Performance bonus
Please forward your resume to [email protected]