Benefits of Membership
The value of a CAI membership continues to become invaluable. The level of services and expertise you receive is second to none!
Explore the following benefits our Chapter offers to all members, whether you are an individual homeowner, a community manager, or a professional selling to and servicing the industry.
- Timely articles on community association issues and local legislature updates
- Classified directory of association service providers
- Upcoming events
- Ledger Quarterly
- Community Management
- Board Briefs
- Law Reporter
Don’t miss the knowledge provided in the GAP series of publications, essential to any community association library, with topics that include:
- Roles of the Board Officers
- Drafting Rules
- Community Association Volunteer Leaders
- Community Association Managers
- Business Professionals
- Maintenance Providers
- Budgets & Reserves
- Rules & Regulations
- Essentials for Association Leaders
- Much, much more!
- PMDP program for managers
- Credits for State of IL Manager Licensing
- DCAL program for association volunteers
- Educated Business Partner distinction
Visit the exhibit hall to meet with industry contractors, manufacturers, professionals, and consultants to find out what new and innovative products and services are available to community associations.
- Conference Networking Reception
- Summer Social
- Excellence Awards & Winter Gala
- Member Breakfasts & Open Houses
- Impromptu Social Events
Committee volunteer members consistently express that their committee involvement has been one of the most rewarding parts of their CAI Membership.
CAI has committees which help with:
- Marketing, Membership, Magazine
- Conference, Social, Golf
- Education, Homeowner Forum
- Finance Legislation
Did you know that CAI is the only National organization that lobbies for he rights of association residents?
- A valuable network of associations and professionals can provide you with cutting edge information and resources to assist you and your Board in effectively running your association.
- High-value advertising space available in the Chapter Directory & magazine
- Gain exposure by writing industry-related articles for submission into our magazine
- Chapter Web site with up to the minute information and interactive opportunities.
- Free information and referral services for problem solving and difficult questions.
- Leadership Development, Board training and orientation programs
- More than 25 years of reference publications and GAPs available for purchase or preview in the Chapter’s library.
- Sponsorship packages for all size business or associations, designed to assist you in maximizing your valuable marketing dollars.