Company Name: Real Estate Investor Service
Job Function: Portfolio Management
Office Location: Elmhurst IL 60126
Job Area: Cook, Du page, Kane County
Job Type: Full Time
Min Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Please submit salary requirement with resume.
|Contact Person:||Nancy Freitag||Phone:||630.941.0135|
Opportunity for an Illinois License Community Association Manager to work with a portfolio of HOAs and condominium associations in Cook, Du page and Kane Counties,
Join our team!
We are searching for a Illinois License Community Association Manager to work with a portfolio of HOAs and condominium associations in Cook, Du page and Kane Counties. Applicant should have experience with site inspections, covenant enforcement, assisting boards with day to day aspects of managing an association, preparing for and conducting association meetings, reviewing financial reports, preparing budgets, project management, preparing service bids and overseeing contractors. Applicants must also be knowledgeable with Illinois Statutes and be proficient with understanding and executing the requirements of the governing documents of an association.
Computer skills in Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Experience in Association Software such as TOPS is helpful.
About the Company:
Real Estate Investor Service is a full service community association management company that offers complete support to Illinois Homeowner, Condominium, Cooperative, Community Development Districts and Commercial Property Management Associations. We offer great career opportunities for talented and outgoing people
Our mission is to raise the level of professionalism and property management service available to Illinois community associations.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, additional voluntary benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
* Illinois Community Association Manager License
* Working knowledge of association requirements and Illinois Statutes
* Position requires working closely with board of directors, association attorney, staff and contractors
* Able to work independently with attention to detail and follow up skills
* Must possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
* Able to supervise, direct, motivate and provide leadership for staff
* Must be able to adapt to a constantly changing environment and multiple tasks
* Your own transportation
* Works effectively with contractors, technicians and vendors
* Able to deal with potentially volatile situations with calm authority
* Possess good organizational and computer skills
* Have a thorough understanding of the budget process
* Able to communicate effectively with staff and residents
* Have a positive, “Can Do” attitude with enthusiasm and willingness to adapt to growing community
* Recommend and implement policies adopted by the association board.
* Manage and oversee the maintenance of common area property