Committees & Volunteers
CAI – Illinois Committees & Volunteers
Get the Most Out of Your Experience. Get Involved! You will get the most out of your membership if you invest time into helping Chapter committees stay active and innovative. Our committees implement the strategic plan for the Chapter. From programs to publications to legislative activity, committee members provide the strength that enables the Chapter to meet the needs of its members in our area.
Some of the benefits:
- Meet, network and establish a rapport with other industry members and the community association industry
- Establish yourself and your company as a leader in the community association industry
- Keep abreast of changes, trends and developments in the community association industry
- Recognition among peers for outstanding work and volunteerism
- Share knowledge and experiences to create quality programs & services to improve the community association industry
Committee Volunteer Application – Join a CAI committee
CAI is looking for knowledgeable and experienced speakers to share with our members at our educational seminars. Simply complete the application below and mail or email it to the Chapter Office with a bio and any other relevant information. The Program Committee reviews the applications and selects speakers for the CAI events.
2017 Program Speaker Application – Become a Program Presenter
CAI is looking for knowledgeable and experienced authors to write for our publications. Simply complete the application below and mail or email it to the Chapter Office. The Magazine Committee reviews the applications and will contact you to write when the appropriate topic need arises.
Author Application – Become a CAI Author